A well-designed and well-built deck can enrich your backyard lifestyle in unexpected ways. It can be a place to stand and capture the beautiful view of a garden. It can add a feeling of spaciousness to your home by blurring the boundaries from inside to outside. As a great transitional element for nearly any home style, a deck can also provide a private area to read, entertain with family and friends, or just a place to relax under the canopy of a shade tree or pergola.
We will expertly manage every aspect of your new deck from design, engineering, material selection, and through to construction. And if you have an existing deck, Geigers will handle the demolition and removal. If you’re looking to just improve your existing deck, we can pitch corrections, install flashing to prevent leaks, and correct your drainage system.
- Platform decks are perfect for flat, level yards and don’t need handrails or stairs because they’re so close to the ground. Their open-platform design can easily accommodate built-in benches and planters.
- Wraparound decks extend around your house, hugging at least two sides while creating a larger outdoor living space.
- Loft decks are elevated and are ideal for extending the living space of an upstairs bedroom to the great outdoors. Without an exterior stairwell, they offer privacy and a new favorite place to curl up with a good book.
- Bi-level and multi-level decks give an artisanal look to your outdoor living space, breaking up the deck with a single step or multiple steps, which can act as additional seating. Each level of the deck fits together to form a single deck.
- Two-story decks join separate decks with a single stairway.